Make your web filter allows the following domains:
- *.smoothwall.cloud and vclient-api.smoothwall.com (UK)
- vclient-api-us.smoothwall.com (US)
Ensure these domains are allowed in your Smoothwall Filter by:
- Adding a new entry to your allowed list in your web filter policy,
see Creating web filter policies.
- Creating an authentication exception,
see Creating authentication exceptions.
- Adding a ‘do not inspect’ policy in your HTTP inspection,
see Creating HTTPS inspection policies.
Get your Organisation ID from the Monitor portal to configure your clients.
In Organisation, click Edit. Select Licence information and copy your Organisation ID.
Deploy the extension and clients to your users’ devices.
|Chromebooks||How to install the Monitor Chrome extension with Google Workspace|
|Windows||How to Install Monitor on Windows Devices|
|iOS 14 and newer||How to Install Monitor on iOS Devices|
|macOS Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, and Ventura||How to Install Monitor on macOS Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, and Ventura|
|macOS High Sierra and Mojave||How to Install Monitor on macOS High Sierra and Mojave|