Skip to main content
Generating Reports Using Monitor
This article is for Safeguarding and Reporting contacts.
You can use Monitor reporting to view a breakdown of your data, segmented by the tenants you have permission to view.
- Go to your Monitor Portal and select Reports from the navigation bar.
- The Overview report is displayed.
You can change the time zone of the report by selecting the vertical three dots
(Dashboard actions), then selecting your desired time zone.
- (Optional) Filter the report by selecting criteria:
|Date and time Presets
||Relative to the time now, select common periods of time like the previous hour or 24 hours.
||Select an exact start time / date and end time / date.
|Org Name or ID
||In the Overview report only, focus your report on the specific name or ID of one of your organisations.
- Select the clockwise arrow icon (refresh) to apply the filter.
- Select the downward triangle icon (Hide filters) to remove your custom criteria and show the
Providing screen and content visibility of all devices in class.
The most advanced K-12 student threat detection tool available.
Cyber safety education and tools, including a parent app, to engage your school community.
framework, dashboard, check-in